I mixed Water in Petrol ๐Ÿคซ

 Water in Petrol ๐Ÿคซ

So I am back again with my new life story. This story shows my innocence ๐Ÿ’—

It is the story of the time when I was very small, I couldn't even clearly remember the year.

My father had a ‘Chetak' (yes Maharana pratap’s ๐Ÿด) named scooter. One day when he was getting ready to work, before he could get ready I went to the scooter and I opened the petrol tank cap.

I saw that the petrol was very less in it so, I took one Jug of water and poured the whole water in petrol tank to make it full.

And innocently went to father and said that I made your tank full now you can go to your office, you need not to fill petrol in it. ๐Ÿ˜ He first smiled at me and get back to his work to take out the watrol (petrol+water).

So, question comes that where I get to know about putting water in any vehicle?

Back then we had a Marshal car, so to use as coolant I once saw my grandfather putting water in it. I get inspiration ๐Ÿ˜„ from there.

Hope you loved it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

TheVPL