I made many Sisters in school

 I made many Sisters in school. ๐Ÿ’–

So here today I am again with my one more story.

It was time of 2017 time near of Rakshabandhan. When I was in class 8 in DAV public school. I was so mature or I was emotional or I was sensitive I don't know what to say.

That day in our computer class our teacher asked twins (girls) of my class.

Only you twins are in your house, you don't have Brother na? (In simple way not in sarcasm)

They replied No.

When I heard that I don't know why but I felt something different inside me.

Same day I told my elder sister (Head girl of our school) this same thing and told her to tell them that they can tie me Rakhi. (I feared of talking to girls)

Back then there was no tradition to tie rakhi in school, but from the same year all girls of my class tied me rakhi and also to other boys of my class.

Some of the boys were not happy with this ๐Ÿ˜† and they told me -

Tmko bandhwan tha rakhi toh bndhwa leta hmlog ko kyu fasaya.

From that year till class 10, every year they tied me Rakhi but not now because we all are at different places. I also have contact with many of them.

Hope you loved it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Img source: Google.

Definitely this was not my reaction on rakhi.

TheVPL